Wednesday 9 January 2013

Review: Creeper Lite (Vegetarian Shoes)





Cerchi la versione in italiano? Salta alla fine del post!

Label: Vegetarian Shoes
Model: Creeper Lite black/red
I was looking for: creepers

Size: 38 EU. The size is correct

Date of purchase: december 2012
Price: £75 + delivery £28.00 (I ordered 2 items)
Coupon: -
Delivery time: 12 days
Notes on the seller/e-shop: -
Payment: credit card

Outsole: elastic
Insole: cold feeling
Upper: there is a lot of space between my foot and the upper. I put an insole (I had a Crocs insole at home) to reduce the empty space or my foot will have moved inside the shoes. The laces tent to untie if you don't tie them hard or do a double knot.
Heel: 3,5 cm

First use: The test was performed with the Crocs insole. Comfortable. I used them to grocery shopping for an hour. No problem except the untied lace.


Further uses: please mind that I wear the creeper with Crocs insole. I made many grocery shopping and many long city walk with no problem. Now I double tie the lace. Between the third and fourth walk, my left shoe start squeacking.

My opinion: Really good creeper, confortable. I like them. Be aware this shoes are not waterproof (see notes on Vegetarian Shoes website). The shoes are made in Portugal.






Marchio: Vegetarian Shoes
Modello: Creeper Lite colore nero/rosso
Cercavo: una creeper

Numero: 38, la taglia è giusta.

Data di acquisto: dicembre 2012
Prezzo: £75 + spedizione di £28.00
Sconti: -
Tempi spedizione: 12 giorni
Note sul venditore/negozio: -
Pagamento: carta di credito

Suola: morbida
Soletta: fredda
Tomaia: resta molto spazio tra il piede e la soletta. Io ho inserito una soletta aggiuntiva della Crocs (quella che avevo disponibile in casa) per ridurre lo spazio vuoto altrimenti il piede balla dentro la scarpa. I lacci tendono ad allentarsi se non annodati forte.
Tacco: 3,5 cm

Primo uso: La prova è stata fatta con la soletta Crocs. Confortevoli. Spesa al supermercato di 1 ora. Nessun problema a parte i lacci che si slacciano.

Usi successivi: vi prego di notare che uso le creeper con la soletta della Crocs. ho fatto numerose spese e numerose lunghe camminate in città senza nessun problema. Ora uso il doppio nodo per i lacci. Tra le terza e la quarta passeggiata la scarpa sinistra ha iniziato a scricchiolare.

Giudizio: Ottime creeper, confortevoli. Per me promosse a pieni voti. Attenzione che non tengono la pioggia (vedi raccomandazioni sul sito Vegetarian Shoes). Le scarpe sono made in Portogallo.

No comments:

Post a Comment