Sunday 9 June 2013

Review: Sonia bluette (Vegetarian Shoes)



Cerchi la versione in italiano? Salta alla fine del post!

Label: Vegan Shoes
Model: Sonia, light blue color
I was looking for: a sandal good for long walk, to be used in the city and on vacation

Size: 38 EUR

Date of purchase: july 2012
Price: 50 euro, free delivery
Coupon: -
Delivery time: 1 day and a half from order
Notes on the seller/e-shop: the owner was very kind, she wrote me after my order to be sure I chise the correct size (she didn't know I ordered after reading a review on an italian site http://www.stiletico.com/2012/07/testati-da-stiletico-sandali-sonia-di.html, where it was explained how to choose the size). I hope she will be able to add on the web site a size table and explanation.
Payment: PayPal

Outsole: flat, material that looks like leather
Insole: I like the material because it's very smooth and the foot doesn't stick on it if it's hot. It's also a pleasure to touch.
Upper: this model is really “nude”
Heel: slight




First use: tried at work (mainly desk work) with no problem

Further uses: I can't walk in this shoes for a long time in the city because it doesn't have the elastic support that I need on the outsole and heel. My legs become painful.

My opinion: I think the materials are great, the apperance is very well-finished and the color is intresting. The shoes are ok for me to be worn at work where I don't have to walk that much but they are less good on city walk. I didn't reach my goal for this shoes and I discover that “nude” model is not for me. The shoes are made in Italy. I will follow this brand to see how it will evolve.
Marchio: Vegan Shoes
Modello: Sonia colore azzurro
Cercavo: un sandalo con cui poter camminare a lungo, da usare in città ed in vacanza.

Numero: 38 per il mio 37 e ½

Data di acquisto: luglio 2012
Prezzo: 50 euro senza spese di spedizione
Sconti: -
Tempi spedizione: 1 giorno e mezzo dall'ordine
Note sul venditore/negozio: La proprietaria è stata gentilissima, mi ha scritto per assicurarsi che la taglia da me scelta fosse la più giusta (non sapeva che avevo ordinato dopo aver letto la recensione qui http://www.stiletico.com/2012/07/testati-da-stiletico-sandali-sonia-di.html, dove era spiegato tutto). Spero riescano ad aggiungere direttamente sul sito una tabella di conversione taglia/lunghezza del piede.
Pagamento: PayPal

Suola: piatta, di materiale simile alla pelle
Soletta: promuovo il materiale su cui la pianta del piede non si appiccica. Molto morbido e piacevole al tatto.
Tomaia: il modello è molto "nudo"
Tacco: impercettibile

Primo uso: provata sul lavoro e non mi ha dato problemi

Usi successivi: personalmente non riesco a camminarci a lungo in città perchè la scarpa non mi da il sostegno necessario e le gambe mi fanno male.

Giudizio: Trovo che i materiali siano ottimi, l'aspetto è curato ed il colore interessante. Mi sono trovata bene nel portarle al lavoro dove alterno periodi seduta e brevi camminate e meno bene nelle lunghe passeggiate. Non ha raggiunto il mio obiettivo e ho scoperto che il modello “nude” non mi si addice. Le scarpe sono made in Italy. Continuerò a seguire questo marchio per vedere come si evolverà.

No comments:

Post a Comment